You’ll remember your wedding day for the rest of your life. You’ve planned your makeup and hair, but what about your skincare? What can you do to get your skin wedding ready? Here’s the perfect skin routine leading up to your special day, so your skin looks bright and radiant.
3 Months Before the Wedding
You want your day to be perfect, so try to manage your stress levels leading up to the wedding. Get plenty of rest, drink plenty of water and eat healthily. Too much anxiety can disrupt your sleep patterns, which can cause skin breakouts and illness due to a reduced immune system.
Three months before your special day, start focusing on your skin. When your skin’s looking good, you’ll feel great. So, try the following routine to keep your skin looking its best:
- Start microcurrent treatments daily for 2 weeks, then move onto 3 per week. Microcurrent sends tiny electrical pulses into your skin and facial muscles to give you a more youthful look. Try the MAGNITONE LiftOff Microcurrent Facial Toning Device. If you want to know how microcurrent works, read our blog.
- Cleanse your skin regularly. If you haven’t made cleansing a big priority before, now’s the time to start because you might need to clear your skin of any dirt, sebum and oils. Don’t worry if you experience a few breakouts in the first couple of weeks, as your skin clears. Use our BareFaced2 Cleansing Brush 2 – 3 times per week
1 Week Before the Wedding
Now’s the time when you’ll probably start experiencing that butterflies-in-your-tummy feeling! Keep a strict sleep routine, eat well and try not to drink too much alcohol. Stay hydrated with lots of water and fresh green juices to flush out any toxins. And keep your skin hydrated too.
- Steam those pores one week before your wedding day to loosen any remaining build-up of sebum, dirt and oils. Use the MAGNITONE SteamAhead Micro Steamer to rehydrate and clean your skin, ready for a deep cleanse.
- Scrub your pores after your steam session for a really deep cleanse. Try the ScrubUp 3-in-1 Ultrasonic Pore Scrubber to extract dirt and oils. Start in Cleansing mode and switch to Moisturising to infuse your favourite serum or moisturiser. We recommend using hyaluronic acid, which has been proven to hydrate your skin.
3 Days Before the Wedding
Focus on the important things and try to forget about any nerves. And when it comes to your skincare, it’s time for those finer details to come into play.
- Remove skin fluff and peach fuzz with a dermaplaner tool. This will exfoliate the top layer of your skin, so your wedding makeup will sit better. Use the MAGNITONE DermaQueen at least 48 hours before your special day to allow your skin to calm.
On Your Wedding Day
Today’s the day! Despite your nerves and frantic butterflies, your aim should be to enjoy every moment of your wedding day. Here are two last-minute tips for a healthy radiant glow.
- Before you apply your makeup, give your face one last microcurrent facial for that final lift. Our LiftOff Microcurrent Toning device will make your skin tight and supple.
- Massage, stimulate and lift your skin for a plumper look. Use the MAGNITONE BareFaced2 Cleansing Brush with the Tone It Up! Massage head in PulseLift mode.
By making your skincare routine a priority on the run up to your wedding, you will look and feel your very best. And remember to relax and enjoy every moment of your special day because the time will simply fly by.
Get wedding ready with the MAGNITONE collection of skincare beauty tools