Say goodbye to peach fuzz and achieve salon results at home with the DermaQueen Vibra-Sonic™ Facial Hair Removal & Dermaplane Exfoliator. De-fuzz your skin by painlessly removing facial hair and dry, dead skin cells for a brighter and smoother complexion. Enjoy fresher skin and longer lasting makeup through better skincare absorption. Non-invasive, chemical free beauty treatment.
✔️ Exfoliates dry, dead skin cells
✔️ Painless removal of peach fuzz
✔️ Professional, salon level dermaplaning in your own home
✔️ Instant results - smoother, more radiant, younger-looking skin
✔️ Elegant contour design and safety guard to prevent nicks and cuts
No longer do you need to travel to a beauty salon to keep your skin looking radiant! Give yourself the royal treatment with this easy-to-use dermaplaning device. Compact, travel-friendly and discreet, the ergonomic design helps you to achieve a professional, salon level finish. The stainless-steel blade has a safety guard and comes with 5 replacement heads, so you can achieve the best results with every use.
Fresher Brighter Skin
Remove dead skin cells to promote the growth of healthy new cells. Rejuvenate dull and tired looking skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and scars. Dermaplaning can be used to help minimise skin outbreaks and acne by skimming away troublesome skin.
How often should you dermaplane? For best results, dermaplaning should be done once every 2 weeks and at night, ideally before bedtime, on clean and dry skin.
1) Remove all makeup and fully cleanse your face. Make sure your skin is fully dry before you begin.
2) Press the button to switch on the Vibra-Sonic™ vibration, press again to increase the intensity if needed.
3) Place the razor at a 45-degree angle to your skin and use your other hand to stretch the skin taut. Using very short, feather-light strokes, move the razor forwards into the hair and skin. Go from your ear towards your mouth, up and away over the eyebrows, from above your lip towards your nose and downwards across your chin.
4) Avoid moving the device over the surface of lips, nose, and eyelids.
5) After dermaplaning, rinse skin with water only and pat dry. Ideally, do not apply any moisturiser and go to sleep to leave your skin to rest but you can apply a light, calming serum or facial oil if necessary.
6)To dispose of the single-use blade point, place the device onto an empty space in the replacement tray and press down until you feel it click. Then, slide the device out towards you.