DermaQueen Vibra-Sonic™ Hair Removal + Dermaplane Exfoliator
Say goodbye to peach fuzz and achieve salon results at home with the DermaQueen Vibra-Sonic™ Facial Hair Removal & Dermaplane Exfoliator. De-fuzz your skin by painlessly removing facial hair and dry, dead skin cells for a brighter and smoother complexion. Enjoy fresher skin and longer lasting makeup through better skincare absorption. Non-invasive, chemical free beauty treatment.
- Two speed Vibra-Sonic™ technology
- Elegant contour design and safety guard to prevent nicks and cuts
- Ergonomic design - use left & right handed
- Professional-grade, stainless-steel changeable blades
- USB rechargeable – useful travel device
- Bathroom caddy
- Gets rid of dry, dead skin cells that cause your skin to look dull.
- Gives your makeup a smoother base, so it stays on for longer.
- Helps to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rejuvenates your skin complexion for a fresher look.
- Helps to fade away acne scars and other skin scars.
- Non-invasive, painless and no chemicals required!
Getting older has its rewards but sometimes it brings with it a few, small annoyances such as unwanted peach fuzz. Known as vellus hair, this fine layer of facial hair increases as we age. But the good news is you don’t have to go to a salon to say goodbye to your peachy facial fuzz. Using a special exfoliating blade, those annoying hairs and dead skin cells can be skimmed away, leaving you with brighter, smoother skin. Say hello to dermaplaning.
How often should you dermaplane? For best results, dermaplaning should be done once every 2 weeks and at night, ideally before bedtime, on clean and dry skin.
Remove all makeup and fully cleanse your face. Make sure your skin is fully dry before you begin.
Press the button to switch on the Vibra-Sonic™ vibration, press again to increase the intensity if needed.
Place the razor at a 45-degree angle to your skin and use your other hand to stretch the skin taut. Using very short, feather-light strokes, move the razor forwards into the hair and skin. Go from your ear towards your mouth, up and away over the eyebrows, from above your lip towards your nose and downwards across your chin.
Avoid moving the device over the surface of lips, nose, and eyelids.
After dermaplaning, rinse skin with water only and pat dry. Ideally, do not apply any moisturiser and go to sleep to leave your skin to rest but you can apply a light, calming serum or facial oil if necessary.
To dispose of the single-use blade point, place the device onto an empty space in the replacement tray and press down until you feel it click. Then, slide the device out towards you.
- DermaQueen VibraSonic™ Facial Hair Removal + Dermaplane Exfoliator
- 6 DermaBlades (x1 ready to go + x5 in storage tray)
- Bathroom Caddy Stand
- USB Charging Cable
- Instruction Manual
- 1 Year Warranty