Pore Patrol® Skin Renewing Pore Extraction System
For the ultimate deep cleanse, unleash PorePatrol®! Designed for blackhead removal, deep pore cleansing and exfoliation, enjoy a cleaner, brighter complexion in minutes.
Whether your skin is normal, oily or sensitive, this pore extractor has five interchangeable heads and five strength settings. So, you can start at a soft low suction and work your way up to combat congested pores. With its sleek ergonomic design, PorePatrol fits comfortably in your hand and will glide effortlessly across your face to extract dirt, excess oil and impurities.
"I can't believe what it sucked out!"
"My skin feels transformed - blackheads be gone!"
Hand-held pore vacuum devices, such as our ownPorePatrol, come with a range of different sized heads which you match to your skin type. Simple! These heads range from a starter level for sensitive skin, right up to a high-suction head for oily complexions and for attacking things like cosmetic residues lurking within.
- Revitalises Skin in Minutes
- 5 Speed SkinSoft Vacuum Suction
- PurO™ Silicone for deep pore extraction on sensitive skin
- Helps to remove blackheads and clear congested pores
- Helps skin renewal process for a cleaner look
- USB rechargeable – travel-friendly device
Dermatologists agree that pore vacuuming can help to reduce blackheads. But what exactly are blackheads? They are open hair follicles. Impurities get stuck inside, which go on to oxidise and this is why the blackhead appears dark - another term is a “keratin plug”. It’s much gentler on your skin to use a pore extraction device like ourMAGNITONE PorePatrol, instead of the old-fashioned (and painful!) blackhead squeezing rituals of yesteryear.
The best way to prepare for a pore vacuum is to use our facial steamer,SteamAhead. The gentle steam will help to open your pores, making it easier to lift those irritating keratin plugs.
Although technically speaking, your pores don’t really open, they loosen up. And then you will enjoy the maximum impact from yourpore vacuum to suck out all that dirt and grime!
Make sure your face is clean and free from all makeup. Apply a warm cloth or steam your face for 5 - 10 minutes beforehand to open up your pores.
Choose the head you need for your skin type or condition.
Glide the PorePatrol across your skin and watch as the blackheads and oils are sucked out! Don’t stay in one place for more than 2 seconds! Gently move the tool in one consistent direction. Avoid moving the tool over the same area twice.
After you have used the PorePatrol over your entire face, use a cold cloth to close your pores and apply moisturiser. And you’re done!
Please note that this product could be damaging to some skin types, please try the product on a small patch of skin first before using it on a larger area.
- PorePatrol Skin Renewing Pore Extraction Device
- 5 x Interchangeable heads -
- Normal/Oily Skin (Deep Suction)
- Normal/Oily Skin (Low Suction)
- Medium Elliptical MicroLifting Head
- Sensitive Skin - Silicone (Deep Suction)
- Sensitive Skin - Silicone (Low Suction)
- Replacement sponges
- USB Charge wire
- Full Instructions
- 12 Month Warranty
“PorePatrol” is intended for facial stimulation and is for over-the-counter cosmetic use only. Please note, this is not a medical device and should not be used to treat any medical conditions. PorePatrol is designed to be used only by individuals in good health. If this is not the case for you, please consult your doctor before use. Some users may experience skin irritation or hypersensitivity due to the vacuum stimulation. Irritation can usually be reduced with less frequent usage.
If you experience any abnormal skin irritation or burning, discontinue use immediately. If using PorePatrol causes persistent pain or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. PorePatrol is intended for cosmetic use on the face as described.
IMPORTANT USAGE INFORMATION:
- Apply stimulation only to normal, intact, clean, healthy skin. Do not use over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas of skin or skin eruptions, e.g., phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, broken capillaries, varicose veins, etc.
- Do NOT use on or around the eyes, on the ear, on the temples (above the ear), breasts or groin area.
- Do NOT apply stimulation over any painful areas or areas sensitive to the touch or that lack normal sensation.
- Use of controls, adjustments to the device, or the alterations to treatment methods, other than those specified in this manual, may result in adverse reactions or injury.
DO NOT USE IF YOU:
- Have a tendency for bleeding following minor injury.
- Are under the age of 14
- Have scarred, broken, inflamed or infected skin
- Have eczema, dermatitis or any other skin condition
- Have extreme sunburn
- Are taking medication that can cause skin sensitivity
- You have a pacemaker
- Careful supervision is needed when used by, on or near children or physically or mentally challenged persons.
AREAS OF USE:
- PorePatrol is designed to be used all over your face, to help remove congestion from pores, renew and brighten skin. Avoid applying the device to the delicate eye area, the lips and the ears.
- This product could be damaging to some skin types, please try the product on a small patch of skin first before using it on a larger area.
- DO NOT STAY IN ONE SPOT FOR MORE THAN 2 SECONDS.
- Move the tool around in one consistent direction gently. Avoid moving it in a back and forth motion.
- Never use on broken or inflamed skin.
You can read the full Instruction Manual here.