DEEP CLEAN COLLECTION
This website exclusive bundle has everything you need for the ultimate in deep pore extraction.
Wipe away makeup, dirt and surface oils with the Amazing Reusable WipeOut Microfibre Cleansing Cloths before relaxing into SteamAhead Facial Micro Steamer. Let the steam soften and loosen impurities below the skin's surface then use the PorePatrol Skin Renewing Pore Extraction device to suck out all the nastiness.
Your skin will never feel so clean!
"My skin feels great, I use it every other day. It's like being in a sauna!"
"My skin feels transformed - blackheads be gone!"
DEEP CLEANSE AND PURIFY In the ultimate at-home spa treatment, deionised micro steam particles gently unclog pores to noticeably improve skin condition.
AT-HOME SPA EXPERIENCE Whether you're decongesting or just relaxing, add a few drops of your favourite essential oils to the water and experience some truly dreamy steaming!
CUTE & COMPACT The facial funnel and precision nose funnel are super easy to change and remove. Neatly compact for storage.
- Face funnel and nose funnel for precision treatments
- Deionised MicroSteam for better purification
- Gentle skin priming for exfoliation
- Deep Cleansing & hydration
- Purges impurities from pores
- 10 minute timer
- Suitable to use with essential oils
- Dismantles for easy storage
- 1 year warranty
Hand-held pore vacuum devices, such as our ownPorePatrol, come with a range of different sized heads which you match to your skin type. Simple! These heads range from a starter level for sensitive skin, right up to a high-suction head for oily complexions and for attacking things like cosmetic residues lurking within.
- Revitalises Skin in Minutes
- 5 Speed SkinSoft Vacuum Suction
- PurO™ Silicone for deep pore extraction on sensitive skin
- Helps to remove blackheads and clear congested pores
- Helps skin renewal process for a cleaner look
- USB rechargeable – travel-friendly device
Make sure your face is clean and free from all makeup. Apply a warm cloth or steam your face for 5 - 10 minutes beforehand to "open" up your pores.
Choose the head you need for your skin type or condition.
Glide the PorePatrol across your skin and watch as the blackheads and oils are sucked out! Don’t stay in one place for more than 2 seconds! Gently move the tool in one consistent direction. Avoid moving the tool over the same area twice.
After you have used the PorePatrol over your entire face, use a cold cloth to "close" your pores and apply moisturiser. And you’re done!
Please note that this product could be damaging to some skin types, please try the product on a small patch of skin first before using it on a larger area.
STEAMAHEAD Hydrating Facial Micro Steamer
- Facial Funnel
- Precision Nose Funnel
- AC UK plug
- 1 Year Warranty
PorePatrol Skin Renewing Pore Extraction Device
- 5 x Interchangeable heads -
- Normal/Oily Skin (Deep Suction)
- Normal/Oily Skin (Low Suction)
- Medium Elliptical MicroLifting Head
- Sensitive Skin - Silicone (Deep Suction)
- Sensitive Skin - Silicone (Low Suction)
- Replacement sponges
- USB Charge wire
- Full Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
The Amazing MicroFibre Cleansing Cloths
THE BEST WAY TO REMOVE MAKEUP Better for your skin, more affordable and better for the planet. This really is the best way to remove makeup!
SIMPLE, SMEAR PROOF MAKEUP REMOVAL Our grab and hold microFibres, when wet, swell up, grab onto makeup particles and sweep them away so makeup is removed without smears or fuss
USE, RINSE, WASH, REPEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN Machine washable at 30 degrees, these cloths can be used again and again.
BELIEVE THE HYPE! Don't just trust our amazing claims, hundreds of beauty bloggers have tried and tested WipeOut. The results are real!
- Use WipeOut Cloths instead of face wipes or for anything you'd use cotton wool pads! You can use with cleanser or product but they also work with just warm water.
- To use with just warm water, simply wet the cloth and swipe away makeup!
- When you're done, toss into the laundry basket and wash at 30 degrees.
PORE PATROL CONTRAINDICATIONS:
“PorePatrol” is intended for facial stimulation and is for over-the-counter cosmetic use only. Please note, this is not a medical device and should not be used to treat any medical conditions. PorePatrol is designed to be used only by individuals in good health. If this is not the case for you, please consult your doctor before use. Some users may experience skin irritation or hypersensitivity due to the vacuum stimulation. Irritation can usually be reduced with less frequent usage.
If you experience any abnormal skin irritation or burning, discontinue use immediately. If using PorePatrol causes persistent pain or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. PorePatrol is intended for cosmetic use on the face as described.
IMPORTANT USAGE INFORMATION:
- Apply stimulation only to normal, intact, clean, healthy skin. Do not use over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas of skin or skin eruptions, e.g., phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, broken capillaries, varicose veins, etc.
- Do NOT use on or around the eyes, on the ear, on the temples (above the ear), breasts or groin area.
- Do NOT apply stimulation over any painful areas or areas sensitive to the touch or that lack normal sensation.
- Use of controls, adjustments to the device, or the alterations to treatment methods, other than those specified in this manual, may result in adverse reactions or injury.
DO NOT USE IF YOU:
- Have a tendency for bleeding following minor injury.
- Are under the age of 14
- Have scarred, broken, inflamed or infected skin
- Have eczema, dermatitis or any other skin condition
- Have extreme sunburn
- Are taking medication that can cause skin sensitivity (e.g. Retin A, Accutane,Avage, Tazorac, Differin and other)
- You have a pacemaker
- Careful supervision is needed when used by, on or near children or physically or mentally challenged persons.
AREAS OF USE:
- PorePatrol is designed to be used all over your face, to help remove congestion from pores, renew and brighten skin. Avoid applying the device to the delicate eye area, the lips and the ears.
- This product could be damaging to some skin types, please try the product on a small patch of skin first before using it on a larger area.
- DO NOT STAY IN ONE SPOT FOR MORE THAN 2 SECONDS.
- Move the tool around in one consistent direction gently. Avoid moving it in a back and forth motion.
- Never use on broken or inflamed skin.
You can read the full Instruction Manual here.