Lift Off Microcurrent Facial Toning Device
LiftOff is a microcurrent device that's essentially a workout for your face, similar to facial massage. Small pulses of electricity penetrate deep into the skin, keeping it looking plump, lifted and youthful.
Used in expensive salon treatments for years, this handy device will get you professional results at home in just 5 minutes.
"I am speechless at the difference in the lift on my face, marionette lines be gone, nearly!!! I have been using this nightly for 5 minutes!!"
"I was very surprised how powerful it is. I also have the NuFace and this device is much stronger. Amazing for how affordable it is."
- MICROCURRENT TECHNOLOGY
Microcurrents (miniscule pulses of undetectable electricity) penetrate through skin and work at a cellular level, to enhance blood circulation in and around skin cells and facial muscles.This keeps things tight, supple, naturally lifted and doing it’s natural regenerative magic.
LiftOff uses non-invasive pulsed microcurrents. You shouldn’t feel a thing apart from the odd twitch! Always start from level 1 and work your way up. Facial twitches are completely normal, but you shouldn't feel any pain.
- JUST 5 MINUTES
It should take only 5 minutes to do you whole face, so you can slot LiftOff easily into your daily or weekly skincare routine.
- EVEN FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
LiftOff has been designed for the most sensitive of skin, with metal plated, hypoallergenic skin contacting points. The Prepare + Glide Gel is also hypoallergenic and fragrance free.
- 5 SECOND TREATMENT TIMER
It's as easy as 1,2,3! Every 5 seconds, you'll hear a beep telling you to move onto the next movement. Much like a work out at the gym, we recommend 3 'reps' on each area before moving onto the next. You can either move the device in a steady motion - e.g. chin to ear, along the jaw x3 - or hold in one spot - e.g. smile lines x3.
- COMPACT & TRAVEL FRIENDLY
LiftOff is small and light enough for you to take with you so you can LiftOff wherever you are!
Microcurrent has been used for decades by doctors and physios to treat injury and encourage faster healing in patients. It has also been used in expensive facial treatments in salons and clinics for years to lift facial muscles. LiftOff is an affordable and accessible solution for you to do this treatment yourself at home.
Small pulses of electricity penetrate deep into skin, working at a cellular level, to enhance blood circulation in and around skin cells and facial muscles.
Cells which don’t function properly, lose their natural electrical charge and resist the blood flow that helps them heal and rejuvenate. And so, these cells eventually die off (this is what we call the ageing process!).
Microcurrent can help to stimulate a resurgence of blood flow. In doing so, it helps bring all the vital nutrients needed for the cells to regenerate effectively (and do their natural magic!)
Charge it up! A full charge will give you at least 2 weeks worth of treatments.
Choose your setting - we recommend starting with 1 and working your way up.
Apply the glide gel. One area at a time, apply to the area of your face you'll be starting on. Using 3 strokes on each area (listen for the beep), start with the jawline, then corner of your mouth to ear, then brow to hairline and continue around the whole face. Apply more gel as necessary.
Moisturise! When finished, wipe off any excess gel with your WipeOut cleansing cloth and finish your skincare routine with serums and moisturisers.
- LiftOff Microcurrent Facial Lifting + Toning Device
- 60ml Microcurrent Glide Gel (x1) Ingredients: Aqua, Carbomer, Sodium Ethylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide
- USB Charging Cable
- 1 Year Warranty
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
We have had a couple of people with fillings who have mentioned it is less comfortable over areas where they have them, and have chosen to avoid those areas. This is thought to be caused due to the presence of metal in the mouth (either braces or amalgam fillings), which will conduct the electric current and can stimulate the nerve endings. If you don't have fillings, we are aware that some users can find the sensation quite strong, especially in comparison to other microcurrent products they may have used. Normally this sensation subsides after the first few uses.
There is a difference in the current strength between MAGNITONE LiftOff and some other devices available. Ours operates at a slightly higher level than others which means you can feel the current a little more, but it also means that your facial muscles are responding to it much deeper, in the same way they would with any Electrical Muscle Stimulation device. What you should feel is a pulsed sensation - this is often barely noticeable but it can feel like small electric shocks that can cause the facial muscles to twitch whilst the product is in contact with the skin. However, it shouldn't cause pain or prolonged discomfort or restricted movement after use. If the sensation is painful on the lowest setting, then you may wish to discontinue using it.
Alternatively, try switching from our Super-conductive Gel to a normal moisturiser or serum, or to no gel at all. The oil base in normal moisturisers can help to dampen and block the current, meaning it penetrates less well into the skin and may be helpful for you to build up use from.
- LiftOff is intended for facial stimulation and is for over the counter cosmetic use only.
- Please note, this is not a medical device and should not be used to treat any medical conditions.
- LiftOff is designed to be used only by individuals in good health.
- If this is not the case for you, please consult your doctor before use.
Do NOT use this device if you:
- Have a history of epilepsy or seizures.
- Have had recent surgery or other surgical procedures.
- Have any electronic implanted device such as a defibrillator, neurostimulator, pacemaker, or ECG Monitor.
- Use a body worn medical device, such as an insulin pump
- Have any active cancer or have recently recovered from or had treatment for any suspicious or cancerous lesions
- Are under the care of a doctor for any ongoing medical condition, consult them before using this device.
- Have a known history of carotid artery disease, stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA), carotid stenosis, unstable blood pressure,easy fainting, thyroid disease, or prior surgical procedures in the neck area.
- Have a tendency for bleeding following acute injury or breaks in bones.
Are you pregnant?
- The safety of electrical stimulation during pregnancy has not been established.
Are you under the age of 18?
- Consult your doctor before use if you have any underlying skin conditions.
For further information, all of our instruction manuals are available to download here.