Foods to eat for healthy & glowing skin
Apr 19, 2017
We always have a spring in our step when the sun is shining and (thankfully) summer is beginning to show it’s beautiful face in London and beyond.
This means that the days are getting longer, hemlines are getting shorter, and more skin is on show. (If the thought of this makes you shiver with fear, then don’t worry and read on!)
You’ve probably seen our new Brazilian Bombshell collection of deep cleansing brushes, designed with your summer skincare needs in mind to give you naturally radiant, beautifully conditioned skin from head-to-toe.
Nothing beats that post-holiday glow that makes you the envy of your office, but we must also be careful and protect our skin over the summer months from harmful UV rays.
Check out our Summer Skincare Commandments to keep your skin protected, healthy and in tip-top condition all summer long.
Here’s to a summer that never ends…
1) Thou shalt nourish thy skin, thy body and thy soul
2) Thou shalt cleanse away excess oils and pollution to let thy summer skin breathe
3) Thou shalt embrace thy natural skin and thy freckles
4) Thou shalt gently exfoliate to whisk away dry patches and rejuvenate thy skin (and avoid fake tan disasters)
5) Thou shalt protect thy skin from sun damage and worship thy SPF
6) If there is music playing- thou shalt dance
7) Thou shalt remove thy make-up every night, regardless of how late the Samba Soiree goes on
8) Thou shalt fake it, not bake it
9) Thou shalt feel empowered to bare thy naturally radiant and beautifully conditioned summer skin
10) Thou shalt unleash thy Brazilian Bombshell (we know you want to)