Foods to eat for healthy & glowing skin
Apr 19, 2017
August may be drawing to a close, but there are still lots of festivals going on to keep the summer alive! We've put together a list of tips to keep you summer loving this festival season.
1) If you're festival-ing in the UK, wellies are essential! As we have seen so far this summer the weather is an unpredictable little flower and there's nothing worse than the soggy feet (we're speaking from experience).
2) Speaking of dirt- there's going to be lots of it and the shower situation is often err... less than ideal. Take your BareFaced! cleansing brush with you to scrub it all off and to give yourself a revitalising cleanse each morning. A fresh palette for the festival make-up look will be needed! We like to think of it as our little secret taste of luxury amidst the madness.
3) For those of you with unruly hair, myself included, washing it without access to a hairdryer or straighteners handy doesn't bare thinking about. Refresh your hair with dry shampoo, Batiste is our personal favourite.
4) Don't forget a variety of lippys. It's a simple, yet effective way to change up your look daily without the full make-up bag. MAC's range are amazing if you are looking for those bold colours that stay all day.
5) GLITTER GLITTER GLITTER! There is no festival without Glitter. Watch Sarocha B's video below to get her gorgeous fairy dust look!